- Selling to Big Companies: The book is written by Jill Konrath who is an expert in complex sales strategies. She publishes one of the industry’s top sales blogs, as well as a newsletter with thousands of subscribers around the world. An in-demand speaker and workshop presenter, Jill is frequently quoted in news media nationwide.
- Fanatical Prospecting: The book is written by Jeb Blount who is a sales acceleration specialist who helps sales organizations reach peak performance fast by optimizing talent, leveraging training to cultivate a high-performance sales culture, developing leadership and coaching skills and applying more effective organizational design.
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: The book is written by Chet Holmes who is an acclaimed corporate trainer, strategic mastermind, business growth expert and lecturer. His nearly one thousand clients have included companies like Pacific Bell, NBC, Citibank, Warner Bros.
- Everybody Writes: The book is written by Ann Handley and one of my personal favorite, is a veteran of creating and managing content. She is the Chief Content Officer of Marketing Profs, a training and education company with the largest community of marketers in its category.
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR: The book is written by David Meerman Scott who is the author of ten books including real-time marketing and PR, the new rules of sales and service and news jacking. David’s popular blog, advisory work with fast-growing companies and speaking engagements around the world give him a singular perspective on how businesses are implementing new strategies to reach buyers directly and in real time.
Published by Allen Mutum
Always a work in progress. I come up with 8 years of experience in the field of Sales, Business Development and Marketing, helping companies of all sizes to secure the most value out of their Software Investment.
View more posts